Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Appearances...

Yes, in this world we have to keep up appearances for the sake of others. But, just imagine how suffocated you would feel if you were forced to keep it up day in and day out for the sake of people you love! Especially when those people are total idiots (pardon the strong phrase), who can not distinguish between genuine affection and the hollow words of shallow people who say a lot but neither fulfill nor have any intentions of fulfilling what they promise.

I put myself in the shoes of such a person for a few minutes tonight. I found the experience un-bearable... absolutely un-bearable. I felt that I would go insane, and all this in under half an hour. But this person has been at this game... this silly, idiotic, but ultimately necessary game for almost all her life. Just thinking about the frustration she would have felt drives me crazy. Yet, here she is, taking it all in with a calm which baffles me.

I thought of many solutions, but as long as those idiotic people whom you happen to love remain as idiotic as ever, all these end up just complicating an already complex situation. I just do not know how much longer I can stay silent and let this gross miscarriage of justice continue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.