Monday, May 5, 2008

My Friend...

You would never know that he had so much in him, yes, I give that I didn't know him that very well... actually I never tried to know him that well. Partly, maybe, because he didn't want others to poke their nose into his affairs. Always maintaining a 'don't care about anything or anyone' attitude about him. Was that all a charade, sub-conscious or conscious... I don't know.

I still don't know whether I'll make an effort to know him better, given our behavioural traits, chances are that I will not know more about him whether I make an effort or not. But, off late, I got a few glimpses of the person hidden underneath layers of sarcasm. Those glimpses, to those of us who (mostly) only knew the sarcasm part, was quite... I don't know... interesting.

No comments: