Monday, May 5, 2008

Something Nonsense...

This was the subject of a mail that I sent once to the (close to dead) class group we've in yahoo. Now, why did I put in such a subject line - well mostly because I didn't want to be mocked by some 'smart ass' saying that it's foolish thing to do. So, well, I thought if I say that even I felt that it was kind of nonsense, then others would not find much interest in re-iterating that.

But well, I was quite wrong there... quite wrong indeed. Well, I don't mean that someone did send a reply saying that it was foolish, not quite... actually, people replied saying that it was as far removed from being foolish as anything could be.

What was the content of the mail? Well... one night, some 3 years into work, conversation between me and my roomies drifted off into college nostalgia, how friends lose touch and all.. finally ending up with us trying to re-collect the names of our class mates in college. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that with a bit of effort, we were able to re-collect most of the people.

This was hot for a few days, and later it lost steam is now sitting somewhere in my inbox. I wonder, how long would it be before I forget most of the people on that list? But, in any case, I'm sure that there are a few people on that list with whom I will never lose touch... never.

No comments: